This is one of my favourite shirt patterns. The pattern has been discontinued but copies can still be found on the internet. The two prints that I chose coordinated well in scale and pattern (41501 and 40003). I used a medium weight sew in woven Siri interfacing for the upper collar, stand, sleeve and front bands. (I often omit interfacing in a front button band but due to the fact that the small print had a bit of stretch to it and was cut on a slight bias, the interfacing helped to stabilize the fabric.)
I lengthened the shirt by 2". I have made this shirt in the past and always found that the one side of the collar and stand pulled open at a different angle than the other side. To correct this I put the buttonholes on the left front instead of the right front and it seems to hold the collar and stand in place better when it is worn unbuttoned at the neck.
As a design detail I embroidered bullion knots at the hem side seams and above the blouse placket using Aurafil Cotton Mako 12 weight thread.